Developing a 21st century education that offers all students equitable access to future opportunities.
Schlagle Virtual Office
Schlagle Virtual Office Phone Number:
Schlagle Virtual Office E-Mail:
Schlagle will be having office hours to answer questions for students and families every weekday starting April 6th from 8AM-4PM on Zoom.
Here is the Zoom link information:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 480 787 687
Calendar for Activities and Athletics
Transcript Request for Current Seniors and Alumni
Schlagle Behavior Health Team Information
The Behavioral Health Team works to address the social, emotional, and behavioral needs of students at F. L. Schlagle High school.
Click Here to go to the BHT Website
The new Schlagle Virtual Office Phone Number is 913-627-7550. Students and families can call and leave messages. Students and families can also E-Mail questions and/or concerns to email@example.com. Our goal is to return all voicemails and messages within 24 hours of receipt of voicemail or E-Mail message.
- BAND CAMP IS CANCELLED
- Covid 19 Información en español
- Schlagle Class of 2020 Graduation Information
- Schlagle Virtual Contact Information
- Schlagle Pathways 2020-2021
- Follow Schlagle on Social Media
- KCKPS Parents as Partners Initiative
- Stallion Library is Open 24/7
- Schlagle Stallions Admin Team YouTube Channel
- Harvesters Distribution
Letters from the Principal
- Schlagle Virtual Class Meetings
- Continuous Learning Progress Report Letter
- News and Information From Mrs. Thompson
- Continuous Learning Plan Letter from the Principal
- Staffing Changes for Second Semester
- ARE YOU ON TRACK CHALLENGE Letter
- Welcome Letter 2019-2020
Click here to access this calendar from other apps.
Restorative Justice Practices
Restorative Justice empowers students to resolve conflicts on their own and in small groups. The idea is to bring students together in ideally peer-mediated small groups to talk, ask questions, and air their grievances.