Google Career Certificates
Learn job-ready skills to start or advance your career in high-demand fields. This professional certificate developed by Google connects you to top national employers who are hiring for eligible roles.
Why earn a Google Career Certificate?
- A pathway to jobs: Certificate completers can directly connect with a group of top employers.
- Become job-ready for in-demand, high-paying roles: Qualify for jobs across fields with median average annual salaries of over $55,000.
- Earn a certificate that helps you stand out: You can share your Google Career Certificate on your LinkedIn profile and on printed resumes, CVs and other documents to help stand out to employers.
- Gain access to career resources: Learners will have access to resources to facilitate their job search and interview preparation.
IT Support Specialist
IT support is all about troubleshooting and problem solving when technology fails us, and providing great customer service along the way. Specialists support everything from networking to operating systems, and system administration to security in the workplace.
80% of learners in our Google IT Support Professional Certificate program in the U.S. report a career impact within 6 months, such as finding a new job, getting a raise, or starting a new business.
- No prior experience is required: 61% of learners enrolled do not have a four-year degree.
- Set your own pace and timeline: The average learner completes the IT support program in three-to-six months.
- Learn from anywhere: The courses are 100% online, and there are not any in-person requirements.
This certificate is a launchpad to a career in IT.
$56,000 is the median annual wage for IT support specialists.