Continuous Learning Plan (CLP)
Hello Stallion families. Monday, April 6 we will begin our first week of online learning. We know that this is new to everyone and we will do what we can to make sure this transition into virtual learning is smooth. Don’t get me wrong there will be some bumps and lumps but keep in mind we are working to make this a positive learning experience for you. The following information will help you through this process:
- Schlagle administration and staff are still on duty to assist you and your students. Please go to the school website to get contact information.
- Students will be continuing 4th quarter learning online. Teachers will be reaching out to students with more guidance.
- We will still be using Infinite Campus.
- Reach out to teachers when you have a question. Teachers are monitoring their email and google classrooms throughout the day and will be happy to reply to your questions and concerns.
- Administrators are monitoring emails throughout the day, meeting online with teachers, and helping to monitor instruction. If you have any questions for us don’t hesitate to ask.
- As we go into this new way of teaching and learning remember to give yourself space to learn the process. Although we want to keep our academic integrity, we don’t want anyone to feel overwhelmed. You and your students need to take a break, especially now as the weather gets nicer. We encourage you to continue practicing social distancing, but get out and get some fresh air.
Parents and guardians, we thank you in advance for all you do. We know that online learning will place more work on your already busy lives. We know you will do an amazing job and we are ready to support you however we can.